Saturday, December 31

Number 1. Crest

In my heart I would like to become more intuitive in my painting, and hopefully this 30 paintings in 30 days will help me. I'm worried that my head might still have a say, though. 


Oil on Board 6x6 inches.

I've revisited  a painting I wasn't satisfied with from 2015 to give it a new lease of life and a better chance of selling. I think it was harder than starting fresh, but I feel better that it's a lot closer to how I wanted. The scene is of a beach in Brittany on a sunny, but very windy day.

3 comments:

Laurie Mueller said...

It's gorgeous, Ken!

Ken Devine said...

Thanks, Laurie. I appreciate it!

Nelvia said...

Not sure what it looked like at the start as I just found you on the challenge, but this turned beautiful. Lovely colors. I think some of us are destined never to paint loose and free, but we keep trying.

Yes, I know it's been a while. What can I say? I have been busy (he says!).  I recently had an exhibition in Le Bono, France which took...