Monday, November 21

20th November on Vane Tempest

6x6 Oil on board
The sun had just set on a typical November evening and the beach was unusually busy with walkers and fishermen...I'm sure Dorne will have been one of those fishing and I would love to have met up again, but I was at the wrong end of the beach  and already out of time. I used my telephoto and was very pleased with the distance gained. It was a case of dash onto the beach and dash back to the car where Bev was waiting and anxious to beat the fog on the drive back to Newark. It took us over four hours to get back.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I can feel the chill in the air from the crisp sea breeze!

Ken Devine said...

That's just how it was, Randi. Personally, I would have waited for the fog as I've never been on a beach when the fog descends.

Paris in Pink

Paris in Pink 6x6 inches. Oil on Board. I painted this scene in 2012 entitled Impressions of Paris but it came out very dull. I&...