Tuesday, August 16

Dorne at Dusk

SOLD
She was one of only two people on the beach other than us and we were hesitant to disturb her peace, but you know me. I'm not sure if she gave me permission to take a photo so my daughter attempted to justify my odd behaviour by explaining that I was an artist (as if that would explain everything). As it happens, she understood and Leeds Lass (known only by her email address at the time) was very friendly and accommodating. I promised I'd email her when I painted something. She emailed me back with a variety of titles that I'd asked her to think of, some of which included her name and others which were a clever play on words. I hope she likes my slight twist on the suggestions she made.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still love this painting of me on the beach Ken.

Ken Devine said...

Ah, Dorne...so you are the anonymous one:) Let me know if you want to take up my suggestion and I will remove it from auction.

Anonymous said...

Yes please, would love to take up your suggestion when you are next in Sunderland.

Ken Devine said...

OK, Dorne...I'll be coming to Sunderland next week and will arrange with you before then.

Anonymous said...

Okey dokey. Look forward to that. Take care. Dorne

Paris in Pink

Paris in Pink 6x6 inches. Oil on Board. I painted this scene in 2012 entitled Impressions of Paris but it came out very dull. I&...