Friday, April 1

Young Guns 1+2

Click here for price and purchase details
6"x6" Oil on board
Study for a larger painting.
They were just turning to greet me...as they do.
They weren't bothered in the slightest that they were knee deep in mud by the time they got to me.
Click here for price and purchase details
6"x6" Oil on board
Study for a larger painting.
I don't think I quite captured the muddy conditions that first attracted me to this scene which is next to Les Bois de Chailloux.
SOLD
6"x6" Oil on board
Study for a slightly larger painting.
Yvon's pond  was very colourful and irresistible...just had to capture it.

2 comments:

septembermom said...

I love the ethereal quality of the last one. All of your paintings are splendid. I love color and life. You bring those beautifully onto the canvas, Ken.

Ken Devine said...

Hi Kelly
I've just noticed your comment. Thank you for appreciating my paintings. It's nice to have positive feedback.

Paris in Pink

Paris in Pink 6x6 inches. Oil on Board. I painted this scene in 2012 entitled Impressions of Paris but it came out very dull. I&...