Friday, August 16

News

















A lot of my unsold 6x6 paintings now come with a frame. There is no charge for the frame, but I will have to increase the carriage cost. Please let me know by email if you would rather not have the frame and I will adjust the carriage cost accordingly.  The paintings are mounted on the frame from the front and can easily be removed when re-framing is required.

I'm up and running so watch out for regular posts.

Drop in to see my exhibition of paintings at La Taverne in central Josselin...my local town. I'm sharing the space with another English artist (Tim Hebbard).

















La Taverne is the building straight ahead with the two dormer windows. I'll be sitting outside having a hot chocolate tomorrow morning if you want to join me. It's market day, so the whole street will be packed...a great atmosphere.

5 comments:

Cheryl Peddie said...

The market sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sat morning - what a gorgeous street. Looks like something out of a fairy tale! Enjoy your hot chocolate tomorrow!

Randi said...

Ken, I would love to drop in and have a hot chocolate and enjoy your paintings in that beautiful venue! It's on my bucket list for "someday."

Ken Devine said...

Thanks, Cheryl...it is a fairytale street and I did enjoy that hot chocolate.
Hi Randi. I was looking out for you, but had to settle for reading my book instead :)

Marla said...

So glad to see you posting again! It's been so long, I've been worried about you. Lovely painting, by the way.

Ken Devine said...

Yes, it has been a long time...but I've been enjoying myself. I think I'm forgetting how to paint:)